Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oct. 7th, sombaar

We made a gobarman today (a snowman made out of cow poop). Hands down the best thing that's happened to me in Nepal. I didn't actually make it since I was inside building the cook stove (our actually project) while my friends were outside making the mud-cowpoo mixture/ creating gobarman. It even had a topi and seriously the perfect nose. Hhahahahaha life is good.

I still continue to have crazy dreams and am still bewildered when I wake up in Nepal. It's like waking up from a dream into what feels like another dream. Where am I?!?

For dinner tonight I ate some funky buffalo parts. I asked my didi if it was tarkari (vegetables), and she said, "yes, buffalo tarkari", in Nepali.
....Woman what are you feeding me. But I ate it, and it wasn't bad.

I've been eating the wierdest things.

Life.

-Bora

PS- I wish you could've seen gobarman. He was awesome. I'm hoping next time I can start a gobar fight HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA





2 comments:

  1. Gobar fight!! :D
    Hahaa i wonder what you ate....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You didn't name gobarman?!
    2. INCEPTION!!!
    3. Noms, buffalo unknowns

    ReplyDelete