Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oct. 16th, 2013
Gravity

Just came from a beautiful short stroll through the nearby pine forest with my girl Nekeia.  Today I feel a bit under the weather, getting a fever and a cold (but don't worry mom I'll be fine!).  Today I am beginning to compile one of the main reflections I've concluded over the course of PST/my Peace Corps experience thus far: He will provide.  It's interesting how its when I am striped of so many necessities/luxuries that I feel most provided for.  No matter how many times my mind begins to worry and formulate possible future disasters that may arise, the worries are forced to be diminished. I wish this post wasn't so abstract, but there are too many moments to describe to emphasize this point: that I mustn't worry, that I must put my worries aside and have faith in the course of my life, faith in God.  Every little thing that I begin to worry about has received an answer, and some answers take a lot longer than others.  There are still many areas of my life unknown and unanswered, but I'm beginning to fully learn and understand the truth in trusting my God and having faith in order to go forward into the unknown positively and full heartedly. He has provided and will continue to provide. 

And so, "I shall not worry".

With love,
Bora

No comments:

Post a Comment