Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Friday, November 15, 2013

November 2, 2013
Saturday

I can't believe it's November. 
Yesterday we arrived back to our villages in Sindupalchowk from a 3 night, 4 day trip to the capital city, Kathmandu. There we got to finally see the Peace Corps Headquarters and do some shopping around the city. We ate lots of great food and got to see some of the life in a very different part of the country.  I ate pizza, cake, Mexican food, Nutella, boba, jambalaya, fancy mixed drinks, yeah it was pretty cool. I nearly died when crossing the street and failed to look the other direction. But I didn't die, so all is good. I did brush my arm against a moving motorcycle though. 

Now, back to the village to finish off the rest of Pre-service training. We will hopefully be swearing in as volunteers at the end of this month. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment