Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 3

Hi there,

Today is the end of day 3 in Baktapur, Nepal. We've mostly been stuck on the training compound, but with good reason. Yesterday our training manager took most of G200 out on the street right outside our compound to do some shopping for soap and a volleyball. That was a huge eye opener on what we've all just committed ourselves to. The views were out of this world, from the perspective of a girl who grew up in California her whole life, but I definitely almost got hit by a car about 20 times. The roads are a real life Frogger video game and I'm Frogger, without the multiple lives. I began to feel very thankful we won't be stationed in a big city (or so I think).

Here are some pictures.

PS- I really enjoy the food.
PSS-I'm getting the hang of eating with my hand and doing about everything with my hands.


Gross?





No comments:

Post a Comment