Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12/23/13 mondee, sombaar.
Christmas

All I want for Christmas.... Is a California burrito.

Other things that sound nice: 
Hot cocoa, peppermint tea, coffee/lattes, marshmallows, chimney fire (even though I never had this when living in the US haha), heaters, jillimilli Christmas lights, movies, snow (with proper clothing on), snowboarding, wine, eggnog (I know, I like it), cheese, driving(!!!!), and the Holiday Yule Log on channel 36 (anyone know what I'm talking about??).

I remember almost about a year ago, I was in San Diego visiting after moving back to the Bay Area, drinking bottomless mimosas for brunch in Hillcrest with some of my silly friends. 
That was a very fun day in the life of Bora. 
#trish#jonnyhu#bear#rjay#kevinllorente#philly#jacob
#amiahorriblefriendcuzicantrememberwhowasallthere?

I've somehow gotten my Nepali pariwaar (family) to start calling me Bora. I'm pretty excited. I hope it keeps up. Call me Sack please!!

Merry Christmas my beloved-haru!! 
Funny Christmas story from my past: when I was a kid I would make handmade Christmas cards and write Merry Christmas in big letters on the cover page. However, I got so used to writing my own name that on many of the cards I would zone out while spelling Christmas, and after reviewing it, I would realize I wrote "Merry Christine". 
Lolz. Merry Christine everyone!

With joy from Nepal and a wee bit of yearning to be home for the holidays, 
Bora



No comments:

Post a Comment