Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12/18/13 Wednesday/ Budhabaar
And after a mini-breakdown, I gotta say, today was a good day.

Truly though, today has been a unique one and a good one. Was burnt out from feeling like a mute and being misunderstood 24/7, so as I was preparing for my day, my motivation was being shaken. However, after I stepped out of the house things quickly picked up. I decided to go into the nearby bazaar area today to buy some necessities for my room. Ran into a nice lady who works for an organization targeting a marginalized community in Nepali society. It was nice meeting her co-workers, as well as grabbing tea with the locals who live near her office. I bought my goods, played soccer with the neighboring boys, gave them some nasthaa (snacks) that my aama had prepared for me, took a shower, ate, and now I'm here.

I started this post thinking I had a lot to say, but obviously this is one joke of a post.

Feliz Navidad meraa amor-haru.

tri-lingual waaassup.

PS- this frickin mouse pooped all around my bed and on my clothes and on my towel and now has just ran past me. 
Support mouse-based research.
Crude? Maybe. But if you only knew how it feels to have the towel you wipe your face with smell like mouse poop (which maybe you all do but have never expressed these woes to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment