Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2nd, 2014
Happy New Year Everyone!

Today is what I like to think of as a very Nepali day. I had 5 cups of cheeya (and finally witnessed how much sugar is put into one cup... as delicious as 15 cavities) accompanied with several different types of unhealthy biscuits (the stark contrast of being a nutrition volunteer and the food I eat is its own psychological thriller in my head), then watched my nani (baby girl) poop on the floor/ on my sister-in-law's foot as I ate dinner. Did you know a baby's poop is bright yellow? If that's not normal, let me know and I'll tell my family that nani needs to eat something less yellow.

Also, I've been struggling with this abnormal stomach pain and I have no idea what it is. It could be a parasite, holaa, but I'm waiting it out a few days to see if it'll pass on its own.

I apologize if I sound like an idiot, but for future notice I'm going to start throwing in random English vocab words in my writing so that I can practice my English. This is because rather than becoming bi-lingual, I'm starting to feel like I don't know English nor Nepali anymore.
Poor brain.

Namaste til next time,


da sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment