Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Monday, February 3, 2014

It's been a while mero satiharu

February 4, 2014
Tuesday/mangalbaar

Hi all, 

It's been a while since I posted something nice and new for all of you to read.  The past couple of weeks have been much of a thrilling and sickening roller coaster.  I'm not sure what I can say that would properly fill you all in on the happenings of my life.  

Gonna keep this one short as I gotta start my day (it's 8am right now) but my current aspiration is to find clarity in my mind by constantly sweeping out superfluous and dusty ramblings.

And my current reflection and prayer for myself, my loved ones, and everyone in between, is to be happy.

I hope you are all finding your happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment