Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

On to the next one

Hi everyone,


On November 3rd, 2015, I officially took a one way ticket out of the mountainous country of Nepal.

I've both triumphed and failed on many occasions over the last two years living in Nepal as a Peace Corps Volunteer. There were days where I felt fully alive, like when I found myself standing under a beautiful starry sky in a jungle in Nepal, and other days when I felt truly alone. I've pushed myself to my limits and beyond, and by doing so I understand better where I have limitations and where I thrive.

I am afraid and excited to return home. I am curious to see what will flower over the next few years. Nevertheless I am excited to be near familiar loved ones, and hopefully stay nearby for some time.

As I wrap up this "new journey", the road continues. Thank you for spending time to come here and read what I had to share about my experience. If possible, let's spend some time together and catch up on one another's stories.


With love,

Christine Bora Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment