Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

to be victorious

You must find glory in the little things.
You'll find a greater love in the little things.
-Janelle Monae

I'm on my way back to my village from Kathmandu where I stayed for a week to complete my mid-service training (MST). The final training after MST is Close of Service Conference (COS) which will most likely take place next July or August.

I'm looking forward to spending time with my naniharu (baby girls) at home in village and throwing a Christmas party at my health post. Hopefully I can figure out a way to bake some cakes without an oven.

Thanksgiving also passed a few weeks ago. I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving and didn't kill too many turkeys ;).

1 comment:

  1. http://www.npr.org/blogs/goatsandsoda/2014/12/08/369347336/when-a-stray-dogs-in-trouble-katmandus-canine-rescuers-jump-to-it

    Community dogs in Kathmandu! Thought of you!

    ReplyDelete