Disclaimer

The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

July 30th, 2014

So, remember that last post about the mosquitoes?
I think the mosquitoes read my blog and recruited their entire country of mosquitoes into my home.
In other words, my legs are gonna look so scarred and nasty by the time I get home.  Sorry mama, I’m ugly!!!

J In other news, I’ll be traveling a lot these next two months to our capital Kathmandu for training as a resource volunteer for the incoming group, N201.  Traveling within this country is just about my least favorite thing about Nepal (I’d much rather stay around in my village than travel all the time), but I’m looking forward to getting to know Kathmandu much better and work with some of the other PCVs I don’t get to see often as well as staff.  And, my friend Sanjuana will be in country around that time as well. Yeeyeyeyeeyeyeeyeyee.

Love,

Bora

No comments:

Post a Comment